This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

build documentation

Feb 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Where can I find the build instruction for OopFactory X12 Parser? I'm interested in try to build this under mono on Linux systems.

thanks!

Feb 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM

There aren't any build instructions for windows.

You just build all the source for the OopFactory.X12 assembly and the OopFactory.X12.X12Parser console app for the basic functionality.

I have never compiled anything in mono, but let me know if there are any changes that need to be made to support that.  If you succeed, I can add the binaries to the distribution if you like.

Feb 15, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I'm afraid I don't follow what you mean by "You just build all the sources"...how do you build the code? I'm coming from Linux/UNIX where you typically issue a number of commands,such as "./configure && make" to configure and compile a package.

Feb 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Yeah, nearly everyone in the windows world uses Visual Studio to build their code. But there are command line arguments to do it also for when you want to automate your builds such as for continuous integration.
I don't know if any of that syntax will translate over to the Linux world. If you have a sample build instruction in mono, maybe I can try and help you with it, or at least add a build file to the project.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM, deadpoint <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm afraid I don't follow what you mean by "You just build all the sources"...how do you build the code? I'm coming from Linux/UNIX where you typically issue a number of commands,such as "./configure && make" to configure and compile a package.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (x12parser@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email x12parser@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com