This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

837 X12 Database Extract

Oct 23, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Hi All,

Let me start by saying I'm so new to what 837 is, that before a few days ago I didn't know what 837 stood for. With that said, I have successfully implemented the tool to parse 837 files directly into a sql server database out of box like the straight forward instructions illustrate. I now need to pull data OUT of the database various ways.

Are there any canned queries out there that anyone has to pull information into a sql result set (for example):
  • Distinct claim information joining to... Subscriber Information
I am having trouble understanding how to join the tables noted in the SQL section that outlines the database schema that gets created with this awesome tool. For example, I understand how to join Segment to NM1 to get subscriber information but do not understand how I can join subscriber information to N3 to obtain subscriber address information.

Thank you,
May 14, 2015 at 8:20 AM
Hi ,

Very good morning,

I have seen your description is that you can able to convert/upoad the X12 file to sql database, please help me to share if you have code for convert/upoad the X12 file to sql database.. please help me, i am a beginner i need a code for assignment...

thanks & regards,
karthikc