This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

837I file using "OopFactory.X12.ImportX12" fails

Apr 19, 2014 at 5:53 PM
First let me thank you the work you are doing is amazing.
The issue:
When I try to import a 38MB claim file to SQL database, the import runs for a while and
throws out an exception of timeout. I have run this multiple times always failing with same error.

OopFactory.X12.ImportX12.exe Error: 0 : Error parsing Q:\DATA\Claims\ToBeProcessed\4858 PROFESSIONAL: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action
1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at OopFactory.X12.Repositories.DbCreation
1.ExecuteCmd(SqlCommand cmd)
at OopFactory.X12.Repositories.SqlTransactionRepository1.ExecuteBatch()
at OopFactory.X12.Repositories.SqlTransactionRepository
1.AddSqlToBatch(String sql, Object[] args)
at OopFactory.X12.Repositories.SqlTransactionRepository1.SaveSegment(SqlTransaction tran, DetachedSegment segment, Int32 positionInInterchange, T interchangeId, Nullable1 functionalGroupId, Nullable1 transactionSetId, Nullable1 parentLoopId, Nullable1 loopId, Nullable1 revisionId, Nullable1 previousRevisionId, Boolean deleted)
1.SaveLoopAndChildren(HierarchicalLoopContainer loop, Int32& positionInInterchange, T interchangeId, T functionalGroupId, T transactionSetId, String transactionSetCode, Nullable1 parentId)
1.SaveLoopAndChildren(HierarchicalLoopContainer loop, Int32& positionInInterchange, T interchangeId, T functionalGroupId, T transactionSetId, String transactionSetCode, Nullable1 parentId)
1.Save(Interchange interchange, String filename, String userName)
at OopFactory.X12.ImportX12.Program.Main(String[] args)
DateTime=2014-04-19T06:52:30.4867623Z

Can I do an unbundle and import will it still preserve the loopid and segment ids?

Thanks
May 14, 2015 at 8:26 AM
Hi ,

Very good morning,

I have seen your description is that you can able to convert/upoad the X12 file to sql database, please help me to share if you have code for convert/upoad the X12 file to sql database.. please help me, i am a beginner i need a code for assignment...

thanks & regards,
karthikc