Getting latest

Developer
Sep 23, 2011 at 6:54 PM

It sure would be cool if I could get latest of source with Team Explorer.  Should I be able to (read only) with the url and my username and password? 

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I have added you as a developer so you can do this and also check in the changes you made to the 855-4010 specification.

Are there any other transactions sets that you have been working with?  How long have you been using the x12 parser?

Developer
Sep 24, 2011 at 1:17 AM

I made some changes to the 856-4010 as well.  I'm pretty sure the changes are good, but I'm going to learn the hierarchical loop concept before I check it in.  

I learned the there was such thing as "EDI" on the 6th.  I downloaded source on the 7th.  I investigated for a few days.  I committed to adding it to my project on the 13th.  

It's groovy.  Your naming conventions and coding style is so much like mine, sometimes I think I'm looking at my stuff.  The unit tests are top notch and were a huge help for learning about EDI and the x12parser.

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Thank you for confirming that I am meeting goals 1 and 2 at http://x12parser.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=About%20the%20X12%20Parser